Sylken Limited has a Board of Directors, which comprises highly respected and experienced people who have distinguished themselves in Industry, academia and private sector.
The management team is made up of experienced professionals whose different background has equipped them to meet the aspirations of the company. The company is blessed with a crop of motivated workforce that enables it to consistently deliver high quality services to its customers.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
- UCHE NWANA: MANAGING DIRECTOR.- a seasoned pharmacist with a wealth of years in practice. A graduate of the University of Nigeria Nsukka, he started his working career with Nigerian German Chemicals PLC. He briefly worked in other pharmaceutical companies at management level before setting up Sylken Limited, a leading pharmaceutical company in 1999.
An alumnus of the Lagos Business School, he has attended numerous management courses both within and outside Nigeria. He is a strong member of several bodies, including Pharmaceutical Society of Nigeria (PSN), A.C.P.N.; and FIP, among others. Mr. Uche is an ardent believer in hard work and persistence. He is comfortable around people with similar convictions and loves to share knowledge with people.
KEY MANAGEMENT STAFF
- SULE, David : Admin/HR Manager, holds B.sc. degree from ABU Zaria and MBA in Human Resource Management from Lagos State University. He has attended numerous management courses, among which is Lagos Business School. A member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria and Nigerian Institute of Managment, he has worked in various organizations and has held key Management positions before joining Sylken Limited in 2014 as Human Resource/Admin Manager.
- EJEKUKOR, Rowland: Head, Accounts- a graduate of Accountancy from Delta State University, he joined Sylken Limited in 2010 as Head of Accounts, a position he is still occupying till today. He is still undergoing the process for his certification at the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria.
- OHALE, Francis: National Sales Manager- holds a bachelor of science degree in Microbiology from Edo State University and MBA from Lagos State University. He started his pharmaceutical sales experience with Loz Pharmaceutical Ltd as sales representative in 1999 from where he moved to Al-tinez Pharmaceutical ltd as senior sales representative and later as Area Sales Manager. In 2010, he left there for Oculus PharmaCare Ltd as Regional Sales Manager and in 2016 became the National Sales Manager of BCN PLC from where he left to join Sylken Limited in August 2016 in the same capacity. Mr. Ohale is a member of the National Institute of Marketing of Nigeria.
- NWOKORIE, Stephen Okechukwu: Regional Head (East)-holds B.Sc. Political Science/Public Administration from Abia State University, Uturu; M.Sc. in International Affairs and Diplomacy from Imo State University , Owerri. He started his working career in 2007 with Topcare Nigeria Limited as Sales Representative. He left the company in 2011 to join Micro Nova Pharmaceuticals Industries Nigeria Limited as Medical Sales Representative. In 2013, he was promoted to the position of Area Business Manager, a position he was occupying before joining Sylken Limited in 2015 as Area Sales Manager-Eastern Region. Mr. Nwokorie is a member of some professional organisations such as Certified Sales Professionals Of Nigeria(ICSP)and Chartered Institute of Administration of Nigeria(CIA).
- IFEACHOR, Mike: Regional Head/ASM (North), a B.Tech(Industrial Chemistry) graduate of the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa university, Mike joined Sylken Limited in 2011 and in 2015, due to his commitment and hardwork and good performance, he was promoted to the position of Regional Head, North, a position he occupies till date.
- OLUDEMI, Adewale: Regional Head/ASM(West), holds the Bachelor of science degree in Chemistry from the University of Ilorin and MBA from Ladoke Akintola University, Ogbomoso . He started his sales/marketing career with Assene Laborex Limited as Retail Representatives in 2009 from where he rose to the position of Regional Sales Manager before leaving in 2015 to join Akol Healthcare Limited as Assistant Business Manager. He left Akol Healthcare limited to join Sylken Limited as Regional Sales Manager(West) in 2016. Mr Oludemi is a member of the NIM and Nigerian Institute of Safety Professionals.
- ABIMBOLA, Ololade Olukemi: Asst. Regional Head/ASM(Lagos), a graduate of Industrial Chemistry from Adekunle Ajasin University; she started her working career with Onifam Laboratories Limited as Medical Sales Representative in 2010. In 2011, she left there for Chemiron International Limited as Quality Assurance/Control Laboratory Chemical analyst. In 2012, she again moved on to Novartis Pharma(a subsidiary of Worldwide Commercial Ventures) as Medical Representative. In 2013, she was moved to NovoNordisk Pharma Limited(a subsidiary of WWCV) as Sales Representative and later in 2014 as Specialist Product Advisor. She later left the company and in 2016, joined Sylken Limited as Assistant Regional Sales Manager/ASM for Lagos.
- IHEJIRIKA, Mary Joe: Product Manager- a holder of B.Tech. Biochemistry from Federal University of Technology Owerri and M.Sc Biochemistry from University of Lagos; Mrs. Ihejirika started her working career with Sylken Limited in 2007 as Medical Representative and in 2010, became the Area Sales Manager(Lagos-West). In 2011, she was promoted to the position of Marketing Manager and in 2014, became Product Manager. In 2015, after the exit of the National Sales Manager, she was asked to act in the capacity of National Sales Manager, a position she combines with her position as Product Manager until date. Ihejirika has attended several professional and management courses and holds the membership of Nigerian Institute of Management. She is presently undergoing her Master in Business Administration course(with specialization in marketing ) at the University of Lagos.